Do you enjoy taking portraits? Do you enjoy being around and feel comfortable with kids? Are you available on Saturdays in Spring and Fall? Do you enjoy the outdoors?
If you answered yes, you have come to the right place!!
We have an opening for a sports portrait photographer during our league picture days.
Ideal candidate has some experience working with Canon DSLRs, has a good understanding of basic camera functions, has an eye for detail & composition, is reliable and has reliable transportation. You’ll be using our equipment and we’ll train you to use it. Most importantly the ideal candidate has patience, is familiar with and enjoys working with kids.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in a portrait studio setting and/or outdoor setting, preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of basic DSLR camera functions and terminology preferred (equipment will be provided)
- An eye for detail and technical proficiency are essential qualities
- Previous experience working with children and the ability to make them feel at ease
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Willing to work a varied seasonal schedule, including early mornings and long days
- Demonstrate a positive and professional image with excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Hours and Location:
This is a part-time/seasonal job (Spring – Fall) that involves working mainly on Saturdays from approximately 7:00AM until 3:00PM and (if available) occasionally on some weekday evenings approximately 5 – 8PM.
Photo shoots are at various locations in and around the Fresno area and the Central Valley.
Must have reliable transportation to reach assigned locations.
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 40 lbs., able to withstand long periods of sitting and repetitive squatting.
Compensation: Based on experience